Photo via: hollymathisinteriors.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the two-tone treatment. Im trying to figure out how to paint some walls, pillars, molding, and trim. This is a good example. I also like the idea of adding some cladding and extra molding around the pillars and pony wall.
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I …
- Make Your Own Headboard | … tutorial on her blog for making your own tufted headboard she makes
- DIY Wood Headboard Ideas | … wood I primed and painted (sanding in between) it with my air sprayer
- BEST instruction so far. Especially the way he does the corner folds. DIY-HOW TO UPHOLSTER A TUFTED HEADBOARD. LAURA L. – ALOWORLD – YouTube
- Make Your Own Padded Headboard | … super-easy way to make a tufted headboard – with peg board
- diy headboard fabric foamboard | We purchased a sheet of insulation from Lowes, which Sean cut to size …
- Wall treatment with trim to create a frame. Beautiful. J. Hirsch Interior Design Portfolio traditional bedroom
- Before you decide to do a metallic paint on a piece of furniture, it’s important to understand a few things before you even buy the paint. Know What The Final Finish Will Look Like – There is a huge difference between what silver colored spray paint looks like on furniture …
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.