Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Amazing diys on this old run down foreclosure. Enjoy the inspiration!
- Love the shower, in my dream house on a dimmer/ twinkle switch! Just all over! Imagine having a bath looking at the stars 🙂
- Tack strips are the secret to clean, crisp lines in upholstery projects. This is a handy guide on how to use them.
- take folgers coffee canisters, spray paint them in the desired color, and paste on chalkboard labels. write in the name of the food/item thats inside with a stick of chalk
- For the little table found on the side of the road! Crafty Sisters: Tufted Bench~Before and After
- Before you decide to do a metallic paint on a piece of furniture, it’s important to understand a few things before you even buy the paint. Know What The Final Finish Will Look Like – There is a huge difference between what silver colored spray paint looks like on furniture …
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet the Easy Way – angsays.wordpress.com – this really works – its how Ive been folding my fitted sheets for years – then I put it with the flat sheet and a pillow case and put the whole thing in another pillow case. Easy to store on a linen shelf.
- diy wall art with scrapbook papers, crafts, decoupage, home decor, wall decor, The final result See all the steps and supplies on my blog
- How To Freeze Fresh Eggs The Right Way – If you own chickens you will know that they can produce more eggs that you can eat on a daily basis. If you dont you will often get great deals on eggs at the store so take advantage of that and learn how to correctly freeze eggs!
- When Avery started crawling, we bought a baby gate for the top of the basement stairs. At the time, I was looking for the least ugly option that would fit the opening. We realized later that not on…
- easy project wood and blocks. Im thinking I would do the first letter of each family members name so your keys would always hang on your block.
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…