Photo via: atticroute66.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to split a room with a girl and boy – Google Search
- faux tall baseboards – Google Search
- lindsey adelman chandelier black – Google Search
- stairwell photo gallery – Google Search
- narrow shower room ideas – Google Search
- I like the way they attached the headboard to the wall.
- Great idea! Fabric attached to the wall with liquid starch…peels right off if you move. Awesome for rental homes and dorm rooms. cool!
- BEDROOM UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARDS – bedroom decorating ideas – A custom made upholstered headboard of leather or fabric can certainly make a statement in the bedroom. Combined with the right window treatments, wall decor & bedding, your bedroom will become the retreat you have always dreamed. Windows Dressed Up in Denver will help you design the perfect room. Home decorators can get more bedroom design ideas on our site.
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- Pinterest Homemade Headboards | Mix fabric shades to create an elegant headboard – MyHomeLifeMag.com
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- Bookshelf hung horizontally above bed with attached lights