Photo via: atticroute66.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- how to split a room with a girl and boy – Google Search
- stairwell photo gallery – Google Search
- narrow shower room ideas – Google Search
- lindsey adelman chandelier black – Google Search
- I like the way they attached the headboard to the wall.
- BEDROOM UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARDS – bedroom decorating ideas – A custom made upholstered headboard of leather or fabric can certainly make a statement in the bedroom. Combined with the right window treatments, wall decor & bedding, your bedroom will become the retreat you have always dreamed. Windows Dressed Up in Denver will help you design the perfect room. Home decorators can get more bedroom design ideas on our site.
- How to attach DIY headboard to frame – I knew there was a way instead of bolting to the wall like a lot of DIYs suggest! Um, no.
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- Bookshelf hung horizontally above bed with attached lights
- different shapes of headboards – thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com
- For Master Bedroom – Super King (6) in Majestic shape – Calico covered headboards
- Manyara Home – Bedroom Minus the chandelier, I love this. That wooden wall art makes me happy – http://www.homedecoz.com/home-decor/manyara-home-bedroom-minus-the-chandelier-i-love-this-that-wooden-wall-art-makes-me-happy/