Photo via: blissfulbegonia.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh, I kinda like this headboard too! The perfect combo of dark wood (for Tim!) and gorgeous fabric (for me!).
- Step by step tutorial with images giving instructions on how to make a king size platform bed with a hotel style chevron headboard.
- DIY Upholstered Headboard Tutorial, step-by-step instructions for this easy to make headboard. Use MDF, batting, and fabric to make this easy upholstered headboard
- DIY Fabric Headboard @Maridon Hinds-Hergenreter Hinds-Hergenreter Hinds-Hergenreter Hinds-Hergenreter Bradley Russell (good instructions & very easy!)
- Dont make these mistakes while creating your fabric headboard. Even includes printable instructions so you dont have to keep the post up.
- I dont love the fabric, but here are instructions on how to make your own headboard. SUPER EASY. (good find, Mom)
- These DIY Headboard Project Ideas will show you how to make a headboard from items such as wallpaper, fabric, wood shims, old shutters, and ceiling panels. Which one will you be making?
- Pottery Barn inspired knock-off mirror. Glass tiles were found at the Dollar Store (I heart the Dollar Store!), and the wood used for the backing can be found at your local home improvement store. Site has step by step instructions.
- Tufted Headboard DIY – Great step by step instructions
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- Step-by-Step Instructions on Recovering a Chair — Chair painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Duck Egg and Chair fabric in P. Kaufmann Brissac in Jewel.
- Wrap cute fabric around a rectangular piece of styrofoam or wood and staple in the back.