Photo via: blissfulbegonia.wordpress.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Oh, I kinda like this headboard too! The perfect combo of dark wood (for Tim!) and gorgeous fabric (for me!).
- Step by step tutorial with images giving instructions on how to make a king size platform bed with a hotel style chevron headboard.
- I dont love the fabric, but here are instructions on how to make your own headboard. SUPER EASY. (good find, Mom)
- DIY Upholstered Headboard Tutorial, step-by-step instructions for this easy to make headboard. Use MDF, batting, and fabric to make this easy upholstered headboard
- Dont make these mistakes while creating your fabric headboard. Even includes printable instructions so you dont have to keep the post up.
- DIY Fabric Headboard @Maridon Hinds-Hergenreter Hinds-Hergenreter Hinds-Hergenreter Hinds-Hergenreter Bradley Russell (good instructions & very easy!)
- These DIY Headboard Project Ideas will show you how to make a headboard from items such as wallpaper, fabric, wood shims, old shutters, and ceiling panels. Which one will you be making?
- Tufted Headboard DIY – Great step by step instructions
- Pottery Barn inspired knock-off mirror. Glass tiles were found at the Dollar Store (I heart the Dollar Store!), and the wood used for the backing can be found at your local home improvement store. Site has step by step instructions.
- Waverly Ballad Bouquet Blend Robins Egg from @fabricdotcom Screen printed on linen/rayon blend, this medium/heavyweight fabric is perfect for window accents (draperies, valances, curtains and swags), accent pillows, duvet covers, upholstery and other home decor accents. Colors include cream, white, persimmon, pink, sage, yellow and aqua blue.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- Step-by-Step Instructions on Recovering a Chair — Chair painted in Annie Sloan Chalk Paint in Duck Egg and Chair fabric in P. Kaufmann Brissac in Jewel.