Photo via: bejane.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Very easy to build DIY Fabric Headboard /istandarddesign/ More
- DIY Headboard Project Ideas – The Idea Room More
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY Vintage Soda Crate Tutorial | Includes great painting/aging tips and more (using her Silhouette to cut out the stencils)
- DIY farmhouse headboard/footboard PLANS More
- Update your bedroom with a new upholstered headboard! More headboard ideas: http://www.bhg.com/rooms/bedroom/headboard/stylish-upholstered-headboards/?socsrc=bhgpin112813headboards
- This rustic-chic headboard was made from an old picket fence. The pickets were cut up into small pieces, cleaned and then refinished in a few different stains. Then the pieces were fitted into a frame made from more weathered lumber.
- IKEA Fjellse bed upholstered. Stain the legs darker to match the dresser and do a more slimline headboard. Hmm.
- silhouettes of your children using camera and computer printer…no more attempting to trace a shadow. Doing this ASAP
- How To Freeze Fresh Eggs The Right Way – If you own chickens you will know that they can produce more eggs that you can eat on a daily basis. If you dont you will often get great deals on eggs at the store so take advantage of that and learn how to correctly freeze eggs!
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.