Photo via: homemydesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- headboard idea (rug, tapestry or heavy fabric)
- DIY upholstered bed frame and headboard. Great pictures of the process of building it on the linked site. Maybe something like this in the master bedroom with a rich tapestry fabric on the headboard and complimentary plain fabric on the box. -CAB
- Add crown molding to old door and make into headboard… The idea I was waiting for… I think I will add stenciling or putting fabric in the recesses!
- Upholstery Fabric- Freya Mineral ideas for bedroom rug
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod.
- BEDROOM UPHOLSTERED HEADBOARDS – bedroom decorating ideas – A custom made upholstered headboard of leather or fabric can certainly make a statement in the bedroom. Combined with the right window treatments, wall decor & bedding, your bedroom will become the retreat you have always dreamed. Windows Dressed Up in Denver will help you design the perfect room. Home decorators can get more bedroom design ideas on our site.
- Easy way to fix ugly closet doors – cover with fabric! What a great idea!
- Great idea! Fabric attached to the wall with liquid starch…peels right off if you move. Awesome for rental homes and dorm rooms. cool!
- This would be really cute with any sort of fabric to match the theme of the room 🙂
- This is what you need to hang heavy things on the wall, like headboard made from a door.
- Fabric mounted on wall and ceiling. Could be tapered to help filter light from high windows above a bed
- chair placements, rug placements, headboard styles, wall gallery, curtain information, bed size chart, pillow arrangements | Home Decor Tips, Infographics & Cheat Sheets