Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- How to Make a Contemporary Upholstered Headboard for Under $30- greAt idea to do before the holidays! by gabriela
- DIY upholstered bed frame and headboard. Great pictures of the process of building it on the linked site. Maybe something like this in the master bedroom with a rich tapestry fabric on the headboard and complimentary plain fabric on the box. -CAB
- How To Make A Padded Headboard For A Bed Step By Step DIY
- DIY headboard for $46? Yes! AND I can probably add the nail trim that I really like. Need to find some great black/grey fabric!
- DIY Headboard For Under $40-easy to make and great on the budget! Imagine this in distressed white or any color!
- This etsy store is great for rustic furniture and is in SoCAL Barn Door Headboard By Foo Foo La La by FooFooLaLaChild on Etsy
- Tufted Headboard DIY – Great step by step instructions
- great tutorial…DIY fabric headboard with how to anchor it to the bed frame
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.