Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thrifty decor chick easy instructions on how to make your own headboard, different shapes, easy tufting and nails for decor
- Old Door New Headboard – I purchased this door for $20 at a local junk store. A door with panels works best for this projec…
- junk treasure | Trash to Treasure
- Paisley Dreams Bohemian Headboard by MaefleurDesigns on Etsy. This boho chic headboard was stenciled with the Paisley Craft Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/paisley-pattern-craft-stencils-for-home-decor-projects.html
- This is what you need to hang heavy things on the wall, like headboard made from a door.
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- Fabric mounted on wall and ceiling. Could be tapered to help filter light from high windows above a bed
- Step-by-step project guide on how to build a king-sized pallet headboard from scratch. This style headboard ca
- Easy DIY rustic headboard– pre-cut boards from The Home Depot, stained and bolted to the bedroom wall. So simple! Seen on Because I Like to Decorate. || @iliketodecorate
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget