Photo via: softsurroundings.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- More Life Hacks Why Didnt I Think of That – The Cottage Market
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- See how an 80s faux-wood French Provincial-style furniture set was glammed up with Modern Masters Metallic Paint | Girl in the Garage
- Hunter Douglas New Style Hybrid White Shutters – Living room design ideas – plantation shutters. The decorating ideas in this living room included the half moon windows designed above the french door window wall. Shutters can be made into a variety of specialty window shapes. Windows Dressed Up in Denver, Colorado has measuring & installation services available. See more home decorating & window treatment ideas online & in our showroom.
- Quilt as a Headboard…love this idea!
- make headboard out of 1x2s and batting covered with an old quilt
- great fabrics and vintage grain sacks I bought at market years ago! cant wait to use!
- FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE: A Room Full of Sunshine~ Inspirations
- Dance in the City (1883) by Pierre-Auguste Renoir (1841–1919) French artist who was a leading painter in the development of the Impressionist style. The dreamy and romantic scene in this masterpiece is utterly Victorian and evokes the elegance of a Victorian ballroom.
- French Grey and Powder lavender luxury bedding from Bella Notte Linens
- French toile de Jouy . Louis X1V et Mademoiselle de La Valliere,