Photo via: homefabrics.co.za
You may also be interested in 🙂
- FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE: A Room Full of Sunshine~ Inspirations
- I just used this idea for my master bedroom in my apartment…gone the old dorm room look…in is a very Chic French Country look…I just luv it…
- Woah. Different textiles. Absolutely stunning. Love it.
- Stunning ombre upholstered mid century chair. fabric print textiles upholstery
- Print and Press – custom upholstery fabric chair, using our Furnishing Cotton fabric. upholstery cotton customfabric diy upcycle modernupholstery printdesign floral pattern print textiles chair diningchair
- Love the country feel and that it has built in reading lanterns!
- bedroom design – interior design and decor – bedroom – country shabby chic glamorous via pinterest
- Antique French Linens from loopy lady
- Alpine Furniture 1200-07CK Melbourne California King Sleigh Bed in French Truffle with Upholstered Headboard
- French Grey and Powder lavender luxury bedding from Bella Notte Linens
- Dance in the City (1883) by Pierre-Auguste Renoir (1841–1919) French artist who was a leading painter in the development of the Impressionist style. The dreamy and romantic scene in this masterpiece is utterly Victorian and evokes the elegance of a Victorian ballroom.
- French Market Quilt – Trapunto Quilt, Vine Quilt | Soft Surroundings