Photo via: frenchcountrycottage.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I just used this idea for my master bedroom in my apartment…gone the old dorm room look…in is a very Chic French Country look…I just luv it…
- This dream room is full of fashion, fun, adventure and a whole lot of personality.
- French Country Textiles
- Hunter Douglas New Style Hybrid White Shutters – Living room design ideas – plantation shutters. The decorating ideas in this living room included the half moon windows designed above the french door window wall. Shutters can be made into a variety of specialty window shapes. Windows Dressed Up in Denver, Colorado has measuring & installation services available. See more home decorating & window treatment ideas online & in our showroom.
- Ahh, this is the final planned installment chronicling my love and devotion of Angela’s Painted Cottage, a vacation rental in the mountains of North Carolina that we stayed at a few weeks ago…
- While this room has many of the smart country design decisions weve seen throughout the home, we love its careful symmetry. Decorative side tables are precisely placed underneath tall windows, which bring in plenty of light on either side of the bed.
- More Life Hacks Why Didnt I Think of That – The Cottage Market
- Dance in the City (1883) by Pierre-Auguste Renoir (1841–1919) French artist who was a leading painter in the development of the Impressionist style. The dreamy and romantic scene in this masterpiece is utterly Victorian and evokes the elegance of a Victorian ballroom.
- What a great idea! Dress up plain, inexpensive kitchen stools with custom-made covers. Change the covers, change the look of your kitchen! | 16 farm kitchen features we love | Living the Country Life | www.livingthecoun…
- 1. Check for clogs in the drain. 2. Place a dishwasher-safe cup filled with plain white vinegar on the top rack of the dishwasher. Using the hottest water available, run the dishwasher through a cycle – except for the cup of vinegar, the dishwasher needs to be empty. 3. Sprinkle a cup full of baking soda around the bottom and run on short but compete cycle using hot water.
- $11 using supplies from the Dollar Store! (This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials!) pin now
- For the serious DIY crafters, a template and full how-to instructions for an Upholstered Bed Headboard