Photo via: somewhatsimple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Success! Made a little girls reading nook with walmart curtains, sheers, plastic rain gutters (for book shelves) and a crystal bedazzled pendant lamp. Love how it all came together.
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Bathroom on a budget, Small bathroom in a small condo., Bathrooms Design
- Like the rods and baskets to hold all the little things! This would work in a small bathroom really well.
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- Neat idea for framing family photos-not all photos are the same shape as the frame
- Shower head cleaner… 1/3 c baking soda, 1 cup white vinegar, 1 plastic bag & 1 twisty tie
- Make a Wall Mirror
- DIY Starburst Mirror – Cheap round mirrors, bamboo skewers, and a few other easy to obtain items is all you need.
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make a Tile-Framed Mirror
- Dollar store mirror frame