Photo via: craftysisters-nc.blogspot.co.uk
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- The 2013 Calendar is here! + a DIY set of monthly calandar blanks for you crafty people, you! | stasia burrington
- While this room has many of the smart country design decisions weve seen throughout the home, we love its careful symmetry. Decorative side tables are precisely placed underneath tall windows, which bring in plenty of light on either side of the bed.
- BEDDING! – Interior home decorators – Complete the rest of the bedroom after selecting your window treatments, paint colors on the walls & wall decor. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has thousands of fabrics for custom bedding designs – comforters, duvet covers, throw pillows & bolsters. Even upholstered headboards. Visit our showroom at 38th on Tennyson St. to talk over your interior design project with our Certified Interior Designer. See more bedroom ideas & designs on our site.
- The DIY headboard, footboard and side rails my Hubs and I built and tufted.
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs. Makes it easy to access plugs behind the couch, too, so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it as well.
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- How to: Moroccan Side Table DIY. See how easy it is to make using Dritz nailhead trim.
- Ive got an update for you on the twin bedroom makeover at the river house! Little by little, pieces have been arriving for the room and…
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.