Photo via: homedecorators.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Waverly Ballad Bouquet Blend Robins Egg from @fabricdotcom Screen printed on linen/rayon blend, this medium/heavyweight fabric is perfect for window accents (draperies, valances, curtains and swags), accent pillows, duvet covers, upholstery and other home decor accents. Colors include cream, white, persimmon, pink, sage, yellow and aqua blue.
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard..
- BEDDING! – Interior home decorators – Complete the rest of the bedroom after selecting your window treatments, paint colors on the walls & wall decor. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has thousands of fabrics for custom bedding designs – comforters, duvet covers, throw pillows & bolsters. Even upholstered headboards. Visit our showroom at 38th on Tennyson St. to talk over your interior design project with our Certified Interior Designer. See more bedroom ideas & designs on our site.
- Hunter Douglas Macro Aluminum Blinds – Home decorators can find these shades & more Hunter Douglas designed blinds, shutters & shades at Windows Dressed Up showroom in Denver, Colorado. Design a room including how the window treatments are needed to filter light or privacy. These aluminum blinds are not mini blinds, but have larger vanes with vertical cloth tape. The cloth tape can be matched to a wall color, home furnishings or wall decor. More ideas for home decorators on our site.
- DRAPERY HARDWARE DESIGN can make a beautiful statement when combined with custom curtains or drapery. Home decorators that are considering curtains or drapery in their room design, might look at decorative hardware & finials. Budget to luxury, they can change the wall decor. Duralees Palladia Collection has Swarovski crystals in some of their finials. If you Looking for high end luxury, you have found it. Windows Dressed Up showroom in Denver. More drapery hardware design ideas on our site.
- Inexpensive idea for a headboard – 2 doors from Home Depot, painted and topped with crown molding. Really really LOVE this idea!!!!
- Easy DIY rustic headboard– pre-cut boards from The Home Depot, stained and bolted to the bedroom wall. So simple! Seen on Because I Like to Decorate. || @iliketodecorate
- All Things Thrifty Home Accessories and Decor: Tutorial: How to make a Fabric Headboard
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- Our winter home tour and tips for transitioning from the holidays to a cozy, welcoming, wintery look in your home.
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- cut 18 x18 or larger pieces of plywood, home depot cuts them for you wrapped in fabric remnants