Photo via: randomitus.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod.
- 101 Headboard Ideas That Will Rock Your Bedroom – love the sheer fabric with lights behind. very romantic
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs. Makes it easy to access plugs behind the couch, too, so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it as well.
- This DIY Sofa Table Behind Built In Outlets Allows You Plug In Your Electronics Easily.
- Love the mirrors behind the nightstand
- $5 mirrors and some mirror paint…so cute! Possible idea to brighten up wall behind the couch! Mount something like this to an outside structure to create the look of windows?
- Lafayette Manh Truc Wooden Shades – commercial shades / restaurant shades – These shades behind the high top bar tables & bar stools blend will with the hardwood floors & red paint colors. Raise or lower, depending on how much light is needed. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a showroom with the latest window treatment designs. Get room design ideas & inspiration for your next home refresh project. Custom curtains, drapes, valances, bedding & drapery hardware too.
- Fabric headboard how to…obviously not this particular fabric…
- Treasured Rubbish: DIY Upholstered Headboard, with Stenciled Fabric
- How To Make a Fabric Headboard
- DIY Upholstered Headboard – step by step tutorial on how to make you own upholstered fabric headboard with nailhead trim
- I dont love the fabric, but here are instructions on how to make your own headboard. SUPER EASY. (good find, Mom)