Photo via: everydaymomideas.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Vintage Soda Crate Tutorial | Includes great painting/aging tips and more (using her Silhouette to cut out the stencils)
- DIY No-Sew Upholstered Ensemble-Bed Base (box spring) . Tutorial and photos by Marissa Rehkopf | Momma Rake [Please keep photo credits and original link if reusing or repinning. Thanks!]
- Even beginners can make a DIY Headboard. This tutorial gives step by step instructions with photos and even a video to make it very simple to follow!
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Make a fantastic upholstered headboard with this simple tutorial: | Craft ~ Your ~ HomeCraft ~ Your ~ Home
- Here is my simple tutorial on how to make a diy no sew burlap bedskirt. (Bed skirt) http://ashlibrooke83.blogspot.com/2015/04/diy-no-sew-burlap-bedskirt-tutorial.html
- I dont love the fabric, but here are instructions on how to make your own headboard. SUPER EASY. (good find, Mom)
- A Christmas Dream – Everyday Living
- DIY Just fabric, styrofoam and staples! so simple. so pretty. @ Do It Yourself Remodeling Ideas
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- christina williams: Silhouette Step-by-Step
- DIY Silhouette of your child is easy and so darling! Featured on Designdazzle.com