Photo via: robenmarie.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- four 1X6 boards, a sanding block, and a can of stain. Hang with large 3M strips (up to 16lbs and these are just over 5lbs each). Guest bedroom?
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- DIY Button Tufted Headboard. Saw this on HGTV so easy to do! Im so doing this for my King size bed!!
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- *****Local customers only, (Pennsylvania/Maryland) WE DO NOT SHIP **** **This listing is for an X rustic farmhouse headboard. This beautiful headboard is made from solid pine. Waste no more time looking at overpriced headboards when you can find exactly what you are looking for at the most reasonable price.** Headboards are handmade and can be customized to your liking. Each piece of the headboard is distressed, sanded, stained, and treated to ensure longevity. **Sizes include: Twin, Doubl…
- Do you identify yourself as a procrastinator? Many people do and it can be a huge problem for them. Others also identify as procrastinator but accept it, just as the way things are and have made peace with it. Either way, when you put things off, until the tension and discomfort builds, you are creating powerful blocks to living your best life.
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! could do it for my room use 4 chalkboards for the word love or use 3 letters for the name Mia and put them at the headboard.
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.