Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DYI headboard. I bought a curtain from west elm to cover a queen size headboard instead of buying expensive fabric, it gave me a luxurious and expensive looking headboard
- diy headboard fabric foamboard | We purchased a sheet of insulation from Lowes, which Sean cut to size …
- Easy way to fix ugly closet doors – cover with fabric! What a great idea!
- With a little bit of frog tape and some paint, you can give your bedroom a quick makeover. No- were not talking about the walls! Closet doors are often overlooked but have the potential to be a real showstopper!
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- old door repurposed into a headboard! found some old closet doors in our storage that we might just utilize (;
- Great tip for tufting with thick fabric! Cut grooves into the foam for the fabric to sit in.
- Cassie Marie: DIY Chalkboard Paint Closet Doors w/instructions! Do for kids room
- Step by step tutorial with images giving instructions on how to make a king size platform bed with a hotel style chevron headboard.
- 90 year old door made into a headboard to fit both a king size and queen size bed frame.
- Mattress Size Chart | good place to start your project is with a bed size chart
- cut 18 x18 or larger pieces of plywood, home depot cuts them for you wrapped in fabric remnants.