Photo via: younghouselove.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- Turn a bookshelf on its side and add an upholstered foam top to make a cute storage bench
- How to Build an Upholstered Storage Ottoman – i could really use one of these. needs plywood, foam, and fabric.
- LOVE this – one wants pink, another wants blue – would make an awesome space for 2 very distinct personalities!
- I dont love the fabric, but here are instructions on how to make your own headboard. SUPER EASY. (good find, Mom)
- Get the look for less, much less! I made this tufted upholstered headboard for only $20. Come learn how to make your own as well as an easy no sew method to tufting! All at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- diy Upholstered Door Headboard HOLY SMOKES…LOVE. We could make one for your room…@Christy Polek Polek Polek Snow
- DIY upholstered headboard. Love the shape of this one. lots of ideas for the headboards but damn i am going to make one of these
- Before you decide to do a metallic paint on a piece of furniture, it’s important to understand a few things before you even buy the paint. Know What The Final Finish Will Look Like – There is a huge difference between what silver colored spray paint looks like on furniture …
- Make Febreze. Cheaper/no phthalates w/eco friendly fabric softener, not phthalate ridden product like Downey. Chemicals in Febreze DONT BREAK DOWN in environment, why smell lingers. INGREDIENTS: 1/8 Cup of fabric softener, 2 tablespoons Baking Soda, Hot tap water, Spray bottle (you can use an empty 27 oz. Febreze bottle)
- Dont make these mistakes while creating your fabric headboard. Even includes printable instructions so you dont have to keep the post up.