Photo via: dollarstorecrafts.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- dollar tree picture frames that are spray painted with glass gems, bows, broaches, and flowers
- DIY mirror boxes from dollar store supplies… I love it!
- Gray with white bedroom color scheme
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Pottery Barn inspired knock-off mirror. Glass tiles were found at the Dollar Store (I heart the Dollar Store!), and the wood used for the backing can be found at your local home improvement store. Site has step by step instructions.
- $11 using supplies from the Dollar Store! (This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials!) pin now
- Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar store DIY projects.
- Make an awesome headboard for twenty bucks! Would be fun to spray paint the foam tiles a bright color
- take folgers coffee canisters, spray paint them in the desired color, and paste on chalkboard labels. write in the name of the food/item thats inside with a stick of chalk
- Ahh, this is the final planned installment chronicling my love and devotion of Angela’s Painted Cottage, a vacation rental in the mountains of North Carolina that we stayed at a few weeks ago…
- Inexpensive idea for a headboard – 2 doors from Home Depot, painted and topped with crown molding. Really really LOVE this idea!!!!
- Green painted file cabinets, home office organization, bright color pop, reuse, repurpose, trendy, stylish and fun, office redesign.