Photo via: homesteading.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make a Tile-Framed Mirror
- Pottery Barn inspired knock-off mirror. Glass tiles were found at the Dollar Store (I heart the Dollar Store!), and the wood used for the backing can be found at your local home improvement store. Site has step by step instructions.
- Dollar store mirror frame
- DIY mirror boxes from dollar store supplies… I love it!
- Dollar Store DIY • Tutorials and ideas for DIY decor for the price of a dollar store shopping trip!
- $11 using supplies from the Dollar Store! (This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials!) pin now
- DIY from items at the Dollar store!!
- Dollar Store bowls and candle stick holders. Gonna make some of these to hold all my buttons and craft stuff.
- DIY Dollar Store Topiary
- 60 Projects to Make with Dollar Store Supplies
- Make a glass marble tabletop with dollar store bags of flat, gem-like glass marbles or glass vase fillers.
- Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar store DIY projects.