Photo via: flickr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- How to Clean Your Dishwasher. I will have to do this before I move out of my apt to help me get all my deposit back. A burnt pan got smoky looking black stuff on the walls of it :/
- Make a glass marble tabletop with dollar store bags of flat, gem-like glass marbles or glass vase fillers.
- 60 Projects to Make with Dollar Store Supplies
- Dollar Store Crafts » Blog Archive » Make a Tile-Framed Mirror
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- Like the rods and baskets to hold all the little things! This would work in a small bathroom really well.
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern. Add flame burning or flicker candle.
- The headboard my husband made me out of reclaimed barn lumber and candle lanterns. Love it!!
- Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar store DIY projects.
- $11 using supplies from the Dollar Store! (This whole website is full of Dollar Store tutorials!) pin now
- Dollar Store DIY • Tutorials and ideas for DIY decor for the price of a dollar store shopping trip!