Photo via: primitivestarquiltshop.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Easy DIY rustic headboard– pre-cut boards from The Home Depot, stained and bolted to the bedroom wall. So simple! Seen on Because I Like to Decorate. || @iliketodecorate
- Cheap and easy DIY headboard. This is so simple and the fabric can be changed without spending $$$$$$
- I finally finished my DIY headboard and floating night stands! Hooray! I really love how they turned out. My bedroom is tiny, so I wanted something very simple and minimalist, yet I still wa…
- How to build your own pallet wood headboard in a few simple steps. Create a stunning reclaimed wood masterpiece in your garage, custom to your bed!
- DIY Just fabric, styrofoam and staples! so simple. so pretty. @ Do It Yourself Remodeling Ideas
- DIY Just fabric, styrofoam and staples! Or you can decopodge your fav paper onto thin plywood and then stencil your initials or fav design. No need for expensive canvas. So simple
- Wood headboard industrial light… So cute!
- Great tutorial on how to make the headboard and also a wood frame if youre so inclined!
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- easy project wood and blocks. Im thinking I would do the first letter of each family members name so your keys would always hang on your block.