Photo via: diyjoy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Vintage Love!! D.I.Y. Pattern Inspiration * What a great way to use vintage hankies! These would also make a great ring bearer pillow for a shabby chic wedding.
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- How To Make A Padded Headboard | Simple Sewing Projects
- I like the tab idea for slipcovers rather than the usual tied strings, much cleaner. Simple sewing project idea.
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- DIY | How to Make a Headboard…finally, Ive been looking for this since I learbed how to pad a headboard.
- DIY Vintage Soda Crate Tutorial | Includes great painting/aging tips and more (using her Silhouette to cut out the stencils)
- chair placements, rug placements, headboard styles, wall gallery, curtain information, bed size chart, pillow arrangements | Home Decor Tips, Infographics & Cheat Sheets
- DIY Upholstered Headboard with a High End Look! We were able to create this beautiful headboard for the master bedroom for way less and no sewing was involved!
- Image via A very narrow room, but it works well as a sewing studio – the living curtain idea is fantastic – and then theres the FLOOR! Image via DIY Curtain Tie I need this for the mas
- How to make a plain door into a headboard when you cannot find a cool looking vintage one.
- How to Fold a Fitted Sheet the Easy Way – angsays.wordpress.com – this really works – its how Ive been folding my fitted sheets for years – then I put it with the flat sheet and a pillow case and put the whole thing in another pillow case. Easy to store on a linen shelf.