Photo via: designdazzle.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- easy project wood and blocks. Im thinking I would do the first letter of each family members name so your keys would always hang on your block.
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- Cheap and easy DIY headboard. This is so simple and the fabric can be changed without spending $$$$$$
- DIY Button Tufted Headboard. Saw this on HGTV so easy to do! Im so doing this for my King size bed!!
- DIY Button Tufted Headboard. Saw this on HGTV so easy to do!
- Can you get paint chips for free or for really cheap? If so, this is a cost-effective wall art project that will give a huge punch of color to your wall.
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs. Makes it easy to access plugs behind the couch, too, so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it as well.
- Easy DIY rustic headboard– pre-cut boards from The Home Depot, stained and bolted to the bedroom wall. So simple! Seen on Because I Like to Decorate. || @iliketodecorate
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx