Photo via: netfatmet.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Shade Awning … painters drop cloth, grommets, hooks, wire rope thimble & clamp set, wire & eye hooks. Retractable tying it to one end, provides a lot of shade when I hang out the laundry when its in the 90s outside … 3 lines of wire, one with grommets going down the center to run the wire thru to stabilize it … cheap, effective patio or yard shade ……….. DIY awning shade dropcloth paintersdropcloth grommets hooks wire eyehook outdoor landscaping shade summer crafts
- Staple a shower curtain to a wooden frame for an inexpensive, large scale artwork
- De beste banken om een filmmarathon in te houden zijn vaak groot, met veel kussens en kunnen door middel losse delen nog meer uitgebreid worden.De comfortabele oases zijn vaak of modern, of landelijk met veel kussens. Maar wil je een klassiek exemplaar, dan wordt het al een heel stuk moeilijker. Maak daarom kennis met de …
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- stacked fabric canvases, but I saw this done with foam board and scrapbook paper attached with spray adhesive and double sided tape on hgtv
- Duck Tape Rug Dress.
- With a little bit of frog tape and some paint, you can give your bedroom a quick makeover. No- were not talking about the walls! Closet doors are often overlooked but have the potential to be a real showstopper!
- Lafayette Metal ALUMINUM BLINDS with CLOTH TAPE – Traditions Collection. Horizontal venetian blinds & mini blinds can be found at Windows Dressed Up in Denver. Lafayette Interior Fashions is one of the few companies to make American blinds. See a variety of window treatment designs & styles in our showroom located at 38th on Tennyson St in north Denver. For more interior design ideas for home interiors, visit our site.
- The 2013 Calendar is here! + a DIY set of monthly calandar blanks for you crafty people, you! | stasia burrington
- DIY Vintage Soda Crate Tutorial | Includes great painting/aging tips and more (using her Silhouette to cut out the stencils)
- DIY Tufted Headboard Tutorial | House To Home Blog
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.