Photo via: mommarake.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- Even beginners can make a DIY Headboard. This tutorial gives step by step instructions with photos and even a video to make it very simple to follow!
- Fabric Upholstered Headboard – Photo ID DSC06548f | by ampupholstery
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- Turning a box spring into a bed frame is budget friendly and a great way to disguise those ugly box springs!
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- Add boards to bottom of box spring, cover in fabric, and add some legs for a new bed frame to update room
- DIY No-Sew Table Cloth Bed Canopy Tutorial
- diy headboard upholstered. Best step by step tutorial out there for making an upholstered Headboard. Nailhead Trim. DIY Home Decor.
- DIY Upholstered Headboard – step by step tutorial on how to make you own upholstered fabric headboard with nailhead trim