Photo via: sweetmelanie.blogspot.fr
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Get the look for less, much less! I made this tufted upholstered headboard for only $20. Come learn how to make your own as well as an easy no sew method to tufting! All at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- How To Make A DIY Diamond Tufted Headboard. Great tutorial!!
- A headboard is a great way to make your bedroom look put together! See how to make a DIY Tufted headboard here!
- how to make a sophisticated diamond tufted headboard for only 50, bedroom ideas, diy, how to, reupholster
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- WOW! Check out how Mark Montano made this headboard using Dritz nailhead trim. A fabulous DIY.
- cheap bed frames, cool diy projects, DIY, diy bed frame, diy fabric headboard, diy headboard ideas, diy headboards, diy projects, diy ready, diy tufted headboard, diy upholstered headboard, diy upholstered headboards, do it yourself, fabric headboard, headboard, headboard diy, headboard ideas, headboards, headboards diy, homemade headboards, how to, how to build a bed frame, how to make, how to make a platform bed, how to make an upholstered headboard, make your own headboard, tufted headboar…
- Use cheap egg foam mattress covers instead of that expensive thick foam at fabric stores -great for DIY headboards and other projects! genius!
- How To Make A Diamond Tufted Headboard for under $50, the easy way!!