Photo via: providenthomedesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Home Decor. How to Add Nail Head Trim to Furniture.
- DIY headboard for $46? Yes! AND I can probably add the nail trim that I really like. Need to find some great black/grey fabric!
- Creative DIY in action using Dritz nailhead trim. See how to use it with craft paints to transform old furniture into colorful on-trend works of art. DIY!
- diy headboard upholstered. Best step by step tutorial out there for making an upholstered Headboard. Nailhead Trim. DIY Home Decor.
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda! – Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- How to DIY nail tack a headboard
- Easy ideas and inspiration for fun summer front porch decor. Includes a daisy wreath, easy planter ideas and how to add accessories.
- DIY Home Decorating: How to Use Dritz Home Decorative Nails & Nailhead Trim.
- DIY Home Decorating: How to Use Decorative Nails & Nailhead Trim. Learn the tools to apply, how to space, and design inspiration.
- All Things Thrifty Home Accessories and Decor: Tutorial: How to make a Fabric Headboard
- DIY Drop Cloth/Nailhead Trim Upholstered Headboard TutorialDIY Show Off ™ – DIY Decorating and Home Improvement Blog
- DIY Upholstered Headboard – step by step tutorial on how to make you own upholstered fabric headboard with nailhead trim