Photo via: projectsaturday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! could do it for my room use 4 chalkboards for the word love or use 3 letters for the name Mia and put them at the headboard.
- DIY Fabric headboard…looks super easy! Love this look for the guest room, especially the lights doubling at nightstands!
- Easy DIY towel rack -super fast, could be cute in kids room for coats/backpacks! Love this tutorail:)
- I love everything about this. It looks ilke it could be in the corner of the living room without looking like a toysrus threwup
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- My girlie beachy shabby chic bedroom. DIY headboard, Rachel Ashwell duvet, chandelier and Loloi small rugs. I love falling alseep in this tiny comfy room everynight!
- gray walls? I really need to do something in our room. Really like the spacing of pictures above the bed.
- If youre low on room and you need a small nook for the kids to eat or do their homework. This is genius!
- I really like this bench for the girls room , Lou. What do you think? My First Client Reveal :: YummyMummyClub.ca
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage
- A bed (and bedroom) can look bare without a headboard. It doesnt take much, even a simple DIY headboard like this one really changes the room! Get the how-to instructions here: http://www.ehow.com/how_4834425_padded-headboard-bed.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=inline&utm_campaign=fanpage: