Photo via: shanty-2-chic.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I finally finished my DIY headboard and floating night stands! Hooray! I really love how they turned out. My bedroom is tiny, so I wanted something very simple and minimalist, yet I still wa…
- DIY Success! Made a little girls reading nook with walmart curtains, sheers, plastic rain gutters (for book shelves) and a crystal bedazzled pendant lamp. Love how it all came together.
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- shelves above tub, just not that modern looking.
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Sundresses and Smiles: Upholstered Headboard DIY
- How to make a DIY Herringbone Headboard
- Headboard DIY, easy project to spruce up your college dorm room
- Super easy DIY Console Table! Click for FREE Plans! by decojen3456
- Over 50 Amazing Headboard DIY Projects!
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard..