Photo via: wearebeholden.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Quick and easy DIY rustic sailboat made from a tree branch – cool idea for Nautical Nursery!
- Carpet cleaner. I used it and it works very well. Youd think with the peroxide that it would bleach the carpet out, but I was at that point with my carpet (it needs to be replaced but we dont have the $$$) where it didnt matter either way. It works! Then I went over it with my steam mop. My carpet definitely looks better!!!
- DIY: How to Make a Tufted Headboard – made using a foam mattress topper – via Sweet Melanie
- Wouldnt this be great if we use a bunch of fabric samples? It would be really easy too. – @Freshome
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx
- Tonight will be the third night of sleeping in my newly decorated master bedroom. I dont like to wish time away… but Ill admit Ive checked the clock a few too many times tonight. Yawn. Wishing you sweet dreams my friends. May tomorrow greet you with kindness and may you spread that kindness to everyone you meet. aninspirednest
- Love this idea, we have a standard recessed light above our tub, Ill definitely be looking for a chandelier type lighting fixture…great idea!
- I like the creamware plates on wall over the headboard, however I DO NOT like the kudu horns. I also like the subtle Moroccan style this bedrooms has with the shape of the curtain valances, the chandelier & the Moroccan title look on the fabric which is on the bed & pillow along with the rustic looking benches. Designer: Phoebe Howard
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- How to make a custom headboard! Not sure how I feel about upholstered furniture because of the cats but it doesnt seem like it would be that hard to do if done right!