Photo via: usefuldiy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Use cheap egg foam mattress covers instead of that expensive thick foam at fabric stores -great for DIY headboards and other projects! genius!
- Mountain duvet cover set – Duvet Covers & Comforters | Simons
- What a great idea! Dress up plain, inexpensive kitchen stools with custom-made covers. Change the covers, change the look of your kitchen! | 16 farm kitchen features we love | Living the Country Life | www.livingthecoun…
- DIY wingback dining chair – how to upholster the chair frame – 40
- Print and Press – custom upholstery fabric chair, using our Furnishing Cotton fabric. upholstery cotton customfabric diy upcycle modernupholstery printdesign floral pattern print textiles chair diningchair
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- Waverly Ballad Bouquet Blend Robins Egg from @fabricdotcom Screen printed on linen/rayon blend, this medium/heavyweight fabric is perfect for window accents (draperies, valances, curtains and swags), accent pillows, duvet covers, upholstery and other home decor accents. Colors include cream, white, persimmon, pink, sage, yellow and aqua blue.
- Buttoned chair cover detail
- Dining chair slip cover. Love the button and trim detail.
- Dining Room Chair Slip Cover Detail
- Seat cover for dining chair. Clean, simple wrap around design that fits snugly…
- two tone warm gray w/white chair rail. Top – BM Pismo dunes, Bottom – BM Revere Pewter?