Photo via: involvingthesenses.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Button Tufted Headboard. Saw this on HGTV so easy to do! Im so doing this for my King size bed!!
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- So, Ive gotten a lot of emails about this headboard and I want you all to know it so easy to do on your own! The cost of this was roughly …
- stacked fabric canvases, but I saw this done with foam board and scrapbook paper attached with spray adhesive and double sided tape on hgtv
- Easy DIY rustic headboard– pre-cut boards from The Home Depot, stained and bolted to the bedroom wall. So simple! Seen on Because I Like to Decorate. || @iliketodecorate
- With deep button tufting, use a hole saw attachment to remove the foam beneath the buttons.
- easy project wood and blocks. Im thinking I would do the first letter of each family members name so your keys would always hang on your block.
- DIY Tufted Headboard. This is how I made our headboards! Its a fun project and when you are ready for a change, all you do is recover with new fabric! Simple!
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx
- Get the look for less, much less! I made this tufted upholstered headboard for only $20. Come learn how to make your own as well as an easy no sew method to tufting! All at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- DIY Sofa Table for $25 using stair rails as legs. Makes it easy to access plugs behind the couch, too, so they dont go to waste. Could make a charging station on it as well.
- Cheap and easy DIY headboard. This is so simple and the fabric can be changed without spending $$$$$$