Photo via: thecleverbunny.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Add boards to bottom of box spring, cover in fabric, and add some legs for a new bed frame to update room
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- Turning a box spring into a bed frame is budget friendly and a great way to disguise those ugly box springs!
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- DIY upholstered headboard ~ I have had one of these partially done for years now … meaning I have the board with my chosen fabric draped over it. I need to get my batting and foam and finally put the thing together!
- DIY upholstered bed frame and headboard. Great pictures of the process of building it on the linked site. Maybe something like this in the master bedroom with a rich tapestry fabric on the headboard and complimentary plain fabric on the box. -CAB
- cheap bed frames, cool diy projects, DIY, diy bed frame, diy fabric headboard, diy headboard ideas, diy headboards, diy projects, diy ready, diy tufted headboard, diy upholstered headboard, diy upholstered headboards, do it yourself, fabric headboard, headboard, headboard diy, headboard ideas, headboards, headboards diy, homemade headboards, how to, how to build a bed frame, how to make, how to make a platform bed, how to make an upholstered headboard, make your own headboard, tufted headboar…
- When my husband and I moved into our house our bed which has been through 9 years of marriage and 7 moves finally bit the dust. We were left without a headboard and now just have a lovely set of b…
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- Under bed storage -very simple wooden box, paint, some casters and BOOM- extra storage!
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- DIY No-Sew Upholstered Ensemble-Bed Base (box spring) . Tutorial and photos by Marissa Rehkopf | Momma Rake [Please keep photo credits and original link if reusing or repinning. Thanks!]