Photo via: umla.tumblr.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- wow…bunk beds with built-in stairway and curtain rods | amy berry design…
- Use a Vintage Doorknob As a Curtain Tieback : Page 02 : Decorating : Home & Garden Television
- No headboard? Use a curtain rod to create one!
- DIY Curtain Headboards – Easy Décor Styles: Curtain Headboard with lights DIY curtainrods decorating
- DYI headboard. I bought a curtain from west elm to cover a queen size headboard instead of buying expensive fabric, it gave me a luxurious and expensive looking headboard
- DIY INSPIRATION: Using fabric and curtain rods to make an inexpensive headboard for your bed
- DIY headboard cover using a shower curtain, Command strips and two safety pins! Get the look using your existing headboard for only $20! | sypsie.com
- Image via A very narrow room, but it works well as a sewing studio – the living curtain idea is fantastic – and then theres the FLOOR! Image via DIY Curtain Tie I need this for the mas
- Beautiful and stylish curtain ideas. This one is beautiful and could even dress up a wall.
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- Curtain rod to create headboard. I want to do this in combination with a canopy somehow.
- Love this curtain rod idea