Photo via: butterwithasideofbread.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Healthy, creamy and delicious homemade Vanilla Cinnamon Almond Butter recipe. This recipe is gluten/grain/dairy/soy/sugar FREE, low carb, and Paleo. By LivingHealthyWithChocolate
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- Bullet Proof Coffee – my fave recipe except I use MCT oil (just a different form of coconut oil) … love it with a pinch of Ceylon Cinnamon and once in a while I blend in a scoop of vanilla whey protein powder for an extra punch. Taste is fabulous – this keeps me going for hours – Im addicted!
- Every great sleep begins with great sheets. Brooklinen has created a whole line of luxuriously comfortable sheets, pillows and comforters that will make your entire bed feel like the cool side of the pillow. Shop them all at Brooklinen.com.
- A small breakfast nook but very well done. Love the bench top and table top wood. This nook has a bit of a room-divider feel with the arch overhead and the seat back doing double-duty as a storage niche on the back side.
- DIY upholstered headboard ~ I have had one of these partially done for years now … meaning I have the board with my chosen fabric draped over it. I need to get my batting and foam and finally put the thing together!
- Make a fantastic upholstered headboard with this simple tutorial: | Craft ~ Your ~ HomeCraft ~ Your ~ Home
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- Atomic bar ~ Such an iconic design and color. Turquoise, black and chrome, with hairpin legs. Timeless beauty…
- great chair cushion tutorial. You should see the other side of these! Cute!
- For the little table found on the side of the road! Crafty Sisters: Tufted Bench~Before and After
- While this room has many of the smart country design decisions weve seen throughout the home, we love its careful symmetry. Decorative side tables are precisely placed underneath tall windows, which bring in plenty of light on either side of the bed.