Photo via: bhg.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY upholstered headboard and Do It Yourself platform bed frame can be put together with this easy DIY project. Cool, inexpensive DIY home decor ideas.
- do on cardboard with cool fabric for Nick Tutorial: How to make a Fabric Headboard
- How to make a plain door into a headboard when you cannot find a cool looking vintage one.
- 4×8 foam insulation boards from Home Depot covered in fabric = gorgeous DIY upholstered wall hangings… or put them together creating a cool headboard..
- cheap bed frames, cool diy projects, DIY, diy bed frame, diy fabric headboard, diy headboard ideas, diy headboards, diy projects, diy ready, diy tufted headboard, diy upholstered headboard, diy upholstered headboards, do it yourself, fabric headboard, headboard, headboard diy, headboard ideas, headboards, headboards diy, homemade headboards, how to, how to build a bed frame, how to make, how to make a platform bed, how to make an upholstered headboard, make your own headboard, tufted headboar…
- Great idea! Fabric attached to the wall with liquid starch…peels right off if you move. Awesome for rental homes and dorm rooms. cool!
- Every great sleep begins with great sheets. Brooklinen has created a whole line of luxuriously comfortable sheets, pillows and comforters that will make your entire bed feel like the cool side of the pillow. Shop them all at Brooklinen.com.
- Dont throw away your old cookie sheets. Use hydrogen peroxide and baking soda to clean them with NO scrubbing! How cool is that? This stuff can clean almost anything!
- Super cool inspiration for the ceiling: DIY nailhead trim
- If you have some sewing ability you can make old couch cushions into some really cool floor pillows.
- 7. Spray paint pinecones for pretty Christmas decor! — 29 Cool Spray Paint Ideas That Will Save You A Ton Of Money
- How to make a Christmas Coffee Caddy, including a cool mason jar hack and DIY Peppermint Coffee Creamer