Photo via: blog.blinds.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Mid Century Danish Modern Arne Vodder Sideboard Cabinet with Tambour Doors
- 1 from 4 VINTAGE MID CENTURY MODERN BENT PLYWOOD TATRA chair 1960 s
- Mid century furniture were works of art. It wasnt so much about functionality; it was more about the look! Groovy~
- mid century style bookcase with Cesca Cane Chair by Marcel Breuer. yum!
- Stunning ombre upholstered mid century chair. fabric print textiles upholstery
- Cado Wall Unit Danish Mid Century Modular by OtherTimesVintage
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Complete a dramatic kitchen upgrade in 2 hours by upgrading your cabinet doors from wood to glass.
- See how an 80s faux-wood French Provincial-style furniture set was glammed up with Modern Masters Metallic Paint | Girl in the Garage
- 20 Amazing DIY ideas for furniture 2
- We’re back to the Summer Tutorial Series today! Here’s where we’ve been: Week 1: Java Gel Stain Tutorial Week 2: Painting Laminate Furniture Week 3: Color Washing Tutorial Week 4: Wood Stain Tutorial And today’s is fabulous. It’s all about that glam metallic look that is so popular today! Let’s call it “glitter for grown-ups”, also known as Pearl Effects. Today I’m making over this dresser, it was questionable at best when I bought it, but the price was right and it’s a Drexel so…
- Michael Miller House Designer – Mod Basics – Random Pencil Check in Linen