Photo via: familyhandyman.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- Pottery Barn inspired knock-off mirror. Glass tiles were found at the Dollar Store (I heart the Dollar Store!), and the wood used for the backing can be found at your local home improvement store. Site has step by step instructions.
- Cabinet Door Headboard – OHHHH this makes me see cabinet doors in a whole new way! Look out ReStore!
- Inexpensive idea for a headboard – 2 doors from Home Depot, painted and topped with crown molding. Really really LOVE this idea!!!!
- Lesley Weidenbener has a great website about contemporary designs called The Design File. She featured this easy, peasy DIY headboard designed by Shelly from fliptstudio. Voila! A beautiful customized headboard. For complete instructions visit here. Thanks, Lesley! Tweet You Might Also Like Tutorial: Repurposed Dresser To Bench! DIY: Parisian Chair Make It Yourself: Decorative Tray …continue reading
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- 6 Ways to Upgrade Your Apartment on a Budget | Her Campus
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- How to clean the glass on your oven door in minutes! Ill have to remember this
- How to build your own pallet wood headboard in a few simple steps. Create a stunning reclaimed wood masterpiece in your garage, custom to your bed!
- Graber Composite White Wood Shutters – Arizona Collection. Bathroom decorating ideas. These cafe style shutters above the soaking bathtub allow the lower vanes to remain closed for privacy while the upper vanes remain open for the natural light to shine through. TWindows Dressed Up in Denver has a large showroom of the latest window treatment styles. Get room design ideas for your next project & talk to a Certified Interior Designer. Custom drapes, bedding & hardware too.
- Mid Century Danish Modern Arne Vodder Sideboard Cabinet with Tambour Doors