Photo via: zillow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY bed frame by adding simple legs and upholstery to box spring, very simple and very cheap for a very broke girl …now I just need the bed and box spring… lol
- When my husband and I moved into our house our bed which has been through 9 years of marriage and 7 moves finally bit the dust. We were left without a headboard and now just have a lovely set of b…
- diy tufted headboard… want to make one for my dorm next year but for the long side of the bed so it looks like a daybed 🙂
- While this room has many of the smart country design decisions weve seen throughout the home, we love its careful symmetry. Decorative side tables are precisely placed underneath tall windows, which bring in plenty of light on either side of the bed.
- omg i just love this! The colors make it look fancy and i would like it in my room or living room
- Ana White. I would love to make this for our bed. These are instructions on how to make this bed frame $120 for materials
- gray walls? I really need to do something in our room. Really like the spacing of pictures above the bed.
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- RELAXED ROMAN BLINDS work well with this living room interior design. Volari custom roman shades – Hobbled style, look fantastic in this living room setting.This roman blind fits well with modern home interiors, due to its historical style that gives a sense of tranquility. Free-forming permanent flow pleats, like a waterfall, allow the fabric to cascade down over the horizontal stabilizing slats. Top down bottom up option. More living room decorating ideas on our site & in our Denver showroom.
- 3,000+ FABRICS Do you like to be your own interior decorator? Let our team of professional craftsmen and seamstresses build one for you. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has a huge selection of designer fabrics for your custom window treatments. Linen, sheer, silk, embroidered, damask, chevron, striped, polka dot, lace and much, much more. Stop by our showroom and talk to a Certified Interior Designer about your next project. 303.455.1009
- Moravian stars, ribbons, and lights for staircase. I love this simple, clean look.
- How to Clean Your Dishwasher. I will have to do this before I move out of my apt to help me get all my deposit back. A burnt pan got smoky looking black stuff on the walls of it :/