Photo via: thevivant.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- A Fridge-Enveloping Pantry | 36 Things You Obviously Need In Your New Home. Will never happen but it is nice to dream. Pantry and spare fridge.
- Creative DIY in action using Dritz nailhead trim. See how to use it with craft paints to transform old furniture into colorful on-trend works of art. DIY!
- November made quite an entrance today with the first snow fall of the year! ❄️ With my life at stake I biked home from work tonight on a slippery winter road Think its time to change the tires Saying goodbye to a sunny bright October with my most liked picture ever (Thank you all so much for that ❤️) and wish you all a lovely evening! ♡ ▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️ nordichome nordicdesign scandinavianhome nordiskehjem nordicliving nordicinspiration nordicminimalism m…
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- How to transform an old door into a stylish headboard. Tutorial by Infarrantly Creative.
- This image seems to be all over Pinterest and the blogging world lately, so I thought itd be fun to break down what makes it such a great space and ways you can incorporate some of the look into your own home. via: Canadian Log Homes Color: * Were dealing with an all neutral space here that gives the room a very calm and relaxing feel. Browns, whites, creams, some grays, and touches of gold all blend together to create a warm and inviting feel. I usually love a …
- Two Toned Gray End Tables With French Graphics … built wood door, painted with gray chalk paints, spray painted new handles, added French Paris graphic printing in reverse image on laser printer, using blender markers to transfer the graphic to the door, then colored in the image with black permanent marker & distressed & waxed the entire project ……….. DIY table endtable wood furniturehardware spraypaint chalkpaint graphics typography marker French furniture decor crafts
- Our winter home tour and tips for transitioning from the holidays to a cozy, welcoming, wintery look in your home.
- CUSTOM DESIGNED TABLE RUNNERS and PLACEMATS – Kitchen design ideas – Dining room design ideas – If you cant quite find that perfect looking table placemats or table runners in the big box stores because they lack the variety, consider making exactly what you want. Windows Dressed Up in Denver has over 3,000 fabrics to choose from. Consider several styles for the change of seasons & holidays. More decorating ideas on our site or visit our Denver showroom & talk to a Certified Interior Designer.
- Love the shower, in my dream house on a dimmer/ twinkle switch! Just all over! Imagine having a bath looking at the stars 🙂
- 1Diy, diy home projects, home décor, home, dream home, kitchen cabinets, kitchen hacks, beautiful kitchen ideas