Photo via: kollabora.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY Headboard for under $15! Super easy to make and saves you A LOT of money! Want to know the secret of this DIY? It uses cardboard! diyheadboard tuftedheadboard cheapheadboard
- These DIY Headboard Project Ideas will show you how to make a headboard from items such as wallpaper, fabric, wood shims, old shutters, and ceiling panels. Which one will you be making?
- Is a BABY GRAND PIANO included in your living room interior design ideas? you might want to consider a VOLARI NATURAL ROMAN SHADE – with the top down bottom up option. You will need to protect this investment from damaging UV rays from the sun. Fabrics of soft neutrals, the look of natural grass with diverse textures and rich colors will bring an easy elegance to your room. Our window coverings offer a warm, coordinated, elegant style to your home decor. More home interiors on our site.
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- Paisley Dreams Bohemian Headboard by MaefleurDesigns on Etsy. This boho chic headboard was stenciled with the Paisley Craft Stencil from Cutting Edge Stencils. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/paisley-pattern-craft-stencils-for-home-decor-projects.html
- Add a cup of baking soda to the toilet, leave it for an hour, and then flush. It will clean the toilet and absorb the odor. This site also has 75 other uses for baking soda! – Click image to find more Home Decor Pinterest pins
- This DIY upholstered headboard and Do It Yourself platform bed frame can be put together with this easy DIY project. Cool, inexpensive DIY home decor ideas.
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Easy DIY towel rack -super fast, could be cute in kids room for coats/backpacks! Love this tutorail:)
- DIY Fabric headboard…looks super easy! Love this look for the guest room, especially the lights doubling at nightstands!
- Instead of making a fabric deck to cover the entire box spring, I attached the gathered fabric to a strip of cotton. This makes maneuvering all that fabric much easier and less swear-inducing. Its also super easy to attach to the box spring. The secret? Twisted upholstery pins.
- I like the tab idea for slipcovers rather than the usual tied strings, much cleaner. Simple sewing project idea.