Photo via: industrystandarddesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Rustic Headboard @istandarddesign
- Check out how to build this easy DIY Embellished Fabric Headboard @istandarddesign
- Check out how to make an easy DIY Glitter Light Switch Plate @istandarddesign
- Very easy to build DIY Fabric Headboard @istandarddesign
- Very easy to build DIY Fabric Headboard /istandarddesign/
- Very easy to build DIY Fabric Headboard /istandarddesign/ More
- Easy to build DIY Rustic Wooden Headboard with Lights @istandarddesign
- WOW! Check out how Mark Montano made this headboard using Dritz nailhead trim. A fabulous DIY.
- You wont believe what the AFTER looks like. Check it out and see how this plain Jane is transformed into a Moroccan masterpiece using a few basic supplies including Dritz nailhead trim.
- Check out this roundup of really awesome dollar store DIY projects.
- A DIY headboard with a full tutorial! Check it out!
- DIY headboard diyheadboard I made this with photo frames on sale at cvs and kohls. Padded it with twin mattress foam and picked out my favorite fabric from the market. Used a staple gun to hold it together. TADA. Budget depends on how extravagant you want to make it. This can range from $35-$90+ (I spent $68 on EVERYTHING – including staple gun). Merry thrifting! girlonabudget