Photo via: lovelycraftyhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Build yourself this beautiful platform bed and youre sure to have sweet dreams. It offers a sophisticated style youd pay big bucks for in a store, but this bed is easy and economical to build. Its made from pine boards you can get at any home center th
- 4 Dollar Tree picture frames + glue = lantern. Add flame burning or flicker candle.
- Make a glass marble tabletop with dollar store bags of flat, gem-like glass marbles or glass vase fillers.
- DIY Birch Bark Vase from an Oatmeal Can | blesserhouse.com – A quick tutorial for how to make a DIY birch bark vase for cheap using items from your pantry to create a cozy style for displaying faux florals.
- Vintage Love!! D.I.Y. Pattern Inspiration * What a great way to use vintage hankies! These would also make a great ring bearer pillow for a shabby chic wedding.
- Its hard to believe that this beautiful paneled mirror costs just $11 to make. Even better: No special tools are required to make it! All you need is duct tape and glue.
- Why didnt I think of this? I couldnt find the tutorial, but I imagine that you just need to use plywood, fabric of your choice, staple gun, wood glue, and an extra sheet of plywood to put the squares up against. Looks simple enough! Next project?!
- Spray paint fake flowers, glue to canvas.
- Pebble Mat…got little money but time to glue & arrange? Youve got a pebble mat in your future!
- Mantles are such gorgeous pieces of architectural salvage, just begging to be repurposed into headboards. Enjoy these DIY ideas that may have you sleeping under a mantle soon enough!
- Stack Stone Fireplace – Info Center | stonebtb.com
- Built In Entertainment Center Design Ideas, Pictures, Remodel, and Decor – page 3