Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- These DIY Headboard Project Ideas will show you how to make a headboard from items such as wallpaper, fabric, wood shims, old shutters, and ceiling panels. Which one will you be making?
- Can you get paint chips for free or for really cheap? If so, this is a cost-effective wall art project that will give a huge punch of color to your wall.
- PB Teen Cutout Butterfly Map Art, Set Of 3 at Pottery Barn Teen – Teen Bedroom Decorations – Dorm Wall Art –
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- Fabric mounted on wall and ceiling. Could be tapered to help filter light from high windows above a bed
- To make a canopy: attach curtain rods to the ceiling and hang curtains from them! As an adult, I like openness and minimalism in the bedroom, but as a kid, I fantasized about having a lush canopy bed. This seems like a great, not-too-expensive way to create a dream bedroom for a little girl. or a big girl, like me.
- I showed you yesterday how we built a bed for B and then improved upon some issues such as extending the height. Thats not all I was busy with this weekend. I also re-upholstered his headboard. I bought some real upholstery fabric in Denmark the year before last. It is strikingly similar in color to the fabric that I put on his old headboard that you see here. There is a huge difference in the texture, quality and the new fabric has backing on it that makes it really sturdy. Most of all I ….
- This newly renovated bedroom is warm and inviting with brand new hardwood floors, unique ceiling fan and pops of coral through the room, as seen on HGTVs Property Brothers.
- Splish Splash Vinyl Wall Lettering Words Quotes Art Bathroom We do custom designs. $16.95, via Etsy.
- diy wall art with scrapbook papers, crafts, decoupage, home decor, wall decor, The final result See all the steps and supplies on my blog
- Manyara Home – Bedroom Minus the chandelier, I love this. That wooden wall art makes me happy – http://www.homedecoz.com/home-decor/manyara-home-bedroom-minus-the-chandelier-i-love-this-that-wooden-wall-art-makes-me-happy/
- When my husband and I moved into our house our bed which has been through 9 years of marriage and 7 moves finally bit the dust. We were left without a headboard and now just have a lovely set of b…