Photo via: cassiemarieedwards.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- With a little bit of frog tape and some paint, you can give your bedroom a quick makeover. No- were not talking about the walls! Closet doors are often overlooked but have the potential to be a real showstopper!
- If youre low on room and you need a small nook for the kids to eat or do their homework. This is genius!
- Easy DIY towel rack -super fast, could be cute in kids room for coats/backpacks! Love this tutorail:)
- Kids closet redo. Before was your average sliding door closet. My kids share a small bedroom and have little space. My solution, a closet with shelving and a desk!
- There are so many things you can do with paints and stains. Ive been looking for an inexpensive headboard and I love the idea of a chalkboard headboard that you can leave sweet messages to your partner on. -Onyx
- Love the bed configuration for the boys room. Shared Kids Rooms: Boy Girl Rooms – Design Dazzle
- 16 DIY Headboard Projects • Tons of Ideas and Tutorials! could do it for my room use 4 chalkboards for the word love or use 3 letters for the name Mia and put them at the headboard.
- take folgers coffee canisters, spray paint them in the desired color, and paste on chalkboard labels. write in the name of the food/item thats inside with a stick of chalk
- DYI headboard with closet doors cut to size, batten and fabric
- old door repurposed into a headboard! found some old closet doors in our storage that we might just utilize (;
- Easy way to fix ugly closet doors – cover with fabric! What a great idea!
- Headboard DIY via simply grove @Ashley Walters Walters Marie weekend projects!