Photo via: uniquelyyoursormine.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Instructions for reupholstering a cane chair. MUST DO!
- mid century style bookcase with Cesca Cane Chair by Marcel Breuer. yum!
- This caned wingback chair makeover is AMAZING! Come learn how to upholster a chair with the detailed tutorial from Fresh Crush for Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body!
- Quatrines slipcovered Low Back dining chair with button closure
- Beautiful slip-covered chairs with buttons up the back
- back of board
- How to Clean Your Dishwasher. I will have to do this before I move out of my apt to help me get all my deposit back. A burnt pan got smoky looking black stuff on the walls of it :/
- Wrap cute fabric around a rectangular piece of styrofoam or wood and staple in the back.
- I like this DIY headboard. Easy to have the board cut to the right size at Home Depot, almost as easy to cover as the kitchen chairs. Wouldnt even have to mount it to the frame, could just mount some D-rings to the back and hang it from the wall on either side of the window like a picture frame.
- Removing the caning and upholstering a dining room chair tutorial.
- Bobi Law Designs: Closet Makeover
- Sliding Closet Door Makeover | Crafted Niche – a lifestye blog that shares DIY crafts, recipes and tutorialsCrafted Niche – a lifestye blog that shares DIY crafts, recipes and tutorials