Photo via: hometalk.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- making a trumeau mirror from an old door, painting, repurposing upcycling, And that was it This took about 5 days to complete since I just worked on it a few hours a day Stripping the paint took the most time but if you find a door with a nice surface you could skip that step
- Camping tip , when taking eggs to go camping instead of them breaking in the cooler ( like me ) Take a plastic bottle and a funnel crack 1 or 2 eggs at a time gently shake your bottle and mark 1 egg, 2 eggs, etc.. until you have as many eggs as you need. I used a coffee mate creamer bottle but you can use any kind of plastic bottle I also 1/2 freeze these as well to keep them colder longer in the cooler if I dont plan on using them the same day ~Frisky
- Best way to start the morning – Bullet Proof Coffee! paleo, primal, coffee
- Green painted file cabinets, home office organization, bright color pop, reuse, repurpose, trendy, stylish and fun, office redesign.
- Use an empty 32oz coffee creamer bottle to store and pour your refillable Kcups easily.
- A headboard is a great way to make your bedroom look put together! See how to make a DIY Tufted headboard here!
- Do you identify yourself as a procrastinator? Many people do and it can be a huge problem for them. Others also identify as procrastinator but accept it, just as the way things are and have made peace with it. Either way, when you put things off, until the tension and discomfort builds, you are creating powerful blocks to living your best life.
- Make Your Own Padded Headboard | … super-easy way to make a tufted headboard – with peg board
- A fun DIY way to give your bed and bedding a really nice finishing detail while hiding your ugly boxspring!
- Choose a colorful graphic wallpaper to totally transform an entrance way in your dream home.
- 51 DIY Headboard Ideas to Make The Bed of Your Dreams – Snappy Pixels
- 50+ Outstanding DIY Headboard Ideas To Spice Up Your Bedroom! (scheduled via http://www.tailwindapp.com?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=twpin&utm_content=post23546710&utm_campaign=scheduler_attribution)