Photo via: community.apartmenttherapy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I could do this with the boxes horizontally instead of vertically, making shelves for very light stuff (like stuffed animals and burp cloths)…for far less than, say, the $20/shelf that I was looking at for canvas corner shelves…
- Hang a curtain rod draped with sheer curtains (or fabric) at headboard height, behind the bed, then add some white holiday lights behind the fabric and across the rod.
- Fabric mounted on wall and ceiling. Could be tapered to help filter light from high windows above a bed
- Great idea! Fabric attached to the wall with liquid starch…peels right off if you move. Awesome for rental homes and dorm rooms. cool!
- White christmas lights around the edges of the walls. Would look great on the walls around my bed
- gray walls? I really need to do something in our room. Really like the spacing of pictures above the bed.
- Etsy Featured Item A simple driftwood shelf might be all you need to finish off your beautiful, rustic, decor. This can be hung in your living
- Easy to build DIY Rustic Wooden Headboard with Lights @istandarddesign
- 101 Headboard Ideas That Will Rock Your Bedroom – love the sheer fabric with lights behind. very romantic
- DIY Curtain Headboards – Easy Décor Styles: Curtain Headboard with lights DIY curtainrods decorating
- stacked fabric canvases, but I saw this done with foam board and scrapbook paper attached with spray adhesive and double sided tape on hgtv
- Turn a bookshelf on its side and add an upholstered foam top to make a cute storage bench